FESTIVAL OF SPORT – BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 28th August 2017
A FANTASTIC family day out. Suitable for all ages and abilities. The two astro pitches, indoor sports area, athletics track and the ‘Hub’ will be packed with different sports to do.
‘Have a Go’ and try a new sport or activity from all those exhibiting – Bugs Netball Club, Churt Cricket Club, Alive & Kicking, Sabres Handball Club, Leaping Hart Archery, Haslemere Performing Dance, AB Fitness, Border Athletics, Chiddingfold Pony Club, Edge Badminton Club, Fernhurst Football Club, Fernhurst Stoolball Club, Haslemere Bowling Club, Haslemere Hockey Club, Haslemere Sub Aqua Club, Hindhead Golf Club, Haslemere Town Youth Football, PDA Football Coaching, Sailability, Haslemere Table Tennis Club, Haslemere Tennis Club, Synergy Dance and Sarah Rounce Pilates. We are also hoping to have some polo, cycling and martial arts as well.
PLUS GREAT FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT…
• Canine Partners – demo dog Toffee will show off all his wonderful tricks
• Mega inflatable slide – 9 metres high
• Delicious food & drink
• Dylan’s famous ice cream
• LK Sweet Treats – popcorn and candy floss
• £5 Sports Locker Voucher is available for those coming on the day.
• Certificate for all U13’s who try 10 different sports/activities